ca. 1870-1900’s, [tintype portrait of two “bonesmen”, or members of the Skull & Bones Society at Yale University]
What if sleeping beauty became a knight instead?
A mini project I’ve been thinking about for awhile. You can find a backstory comic [here].
Surrounding yourself with positivity can really help you to develop a healthy relationship with your body. With the help of this page, I’ve compiled a list of some great body love resources, both on and off tumblr. Please feel free to add your favourites!
- Radical Self-Love Project
- Buddha Doodles
- You are Perfectly Made
- Internal Acceptance Movement
- Stop Hating Your Body
- Fuck Yeah Body Confidence
- Redefining Body Image
- Stretch Love
- Unapologetic Fatty
- Dances With Fat
- Body Love Wellness
- The Rotund
- Two Whole Cakes
- Fat Nutritionist
- The Adipositivity Project (NSFW)
- Junk Food Science
- Body Positive Yoga
- Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- The Body Sacred by Dianne Sylvan
- Fat!So by Marilyn Wann
- Lessons from the Fat-o-Sphere: Quit Dieting and Declare a Truce With Your Body by Kate Harding
- Big Big Love, Revised: A Sex and Relationships Guide for People of Size (and Those Who Love Them) by Hanne Blank
- Megayoga by Megan Garcia
“What’s going on? I’m sensing something…” (x)
IM BROKEN. IM DEAD.
THIS IS IT.. THIS IS THE REASON HE PULLED FACES… He was probably like “YOU’RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME LINES?? I DON’T NEED LINES TO BE THE MOST FABULOUS CHARACTER ANYWAY.”